Away from the hustle of the city


DAHILAYAN FOREST PARK      


         Forest parks are such a wonderful place to visit to unwind and just connect with nature, which I didn’t have the luxury to experience back then due to school related stuff and my hospital duties. I can’t think of a time I actually had an actual vacation during my whole college years. All I did back then was, to focus in completing my hospital duties and assuring that I never skip a single one, but, I did unfortunately, not because I wasn’t able to come to the hospital but I was busy finishing our case presentation that I forgot to keep track of time and the funny thing is, I was there, but I wasn’t able to join our ‘Circle’ (Pre-gathering before heading off, our school’s before duty ritual). 

       This summer I finally got the opportunity to wander around outside my city and experience things I never done, back in the days. And, forest parks are a good way to start.




                 

          I want to reconcile with my blog for personal reasons, primarily to have an outlet to express my thoughts and have a visual diary of all the opportunities and experiences that come my way, and relive the moment I experienced by reading my post(s). 


(Yes, I know, I'm wearing heels. So appropriate lol)

         


  


          For more information, click Dahilayan Forest Park


Thank you for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.